How many OSPF databases are on an OSPF router?
The number of OSPF databases on a router is equal to the number of OSPF areas configured on the router.
What is the administrative distance of OSPF routes?
If a router learns about the same network prefix through RIP, IGRP, EIGRP, and OSPF, which route will be preferred?
- EIGRP has an administrative distance of 90
- IGRP has an administrative distance of 100.
- OSPF has an administrative distance of 110.
- RIP has an administrative distance of 120.
Describe the structure and format of an NSAP address.
An NSAP address has a length of8 to 20 bytes and consists of three components:
- One to 13 byte area id
- Six byte system id
- One byte NSAP selector that is always equal to zero for a router
Assume a router has a loopback address of 22.214.171.124. Convert the loopback address to an IS-IS system ID.
The loopback address written in dotted decimal and using three digits for each byte has a value of 135.077.009.254. The system id is 13.50.77.00.92.54.