If you are running Token Ring with Novell IPX routing, which encapsulation should you use?
Answer : [A]
Which can be true regarding VLANs?
- A.They are created by function
- C.They are created by location
- B.They are created by group
- D.They are created by department
Answer : [A] & [B] & [D]
Which two of the following are valid ways to have multiple encapsulation types on a single interface?
- A.secondary addresses
- B.additional physical interfaces
- D.This is not possible
Answer : [A] & [C]
An ISDN BRI circuit can be described as which of the following?
- A.2-64Kbps B channels and 1-16Kbps C channel
- B.3B channels
- C.2-64Kbps B channels and 1-16Kbps D channel
- D.None of the Above
Answer : [C]
Which two describe frame tagging?
- A.A unique ID placed in the header of each frame as it traverses the switch fabric
- B.A user- assigned ID defined to each frame
- C.Examines particular info about each frame
- D.The building of filter tables
Answer : [A] & [B]