Which two of the following are reasons to eliminate IP phone reliance on DNS?
- A.Elimination of additional licensing costs for Cisco Unified DNS Server
- B.Elimination of single point of failure
- C.Reduce delay caused by name resolution lookups
- D.Eliminate delays caused by ARP resolution
Answer : [B, C]
Which of the following is true regarding call flows in CUCM? (Choose two.)
- A.Signaling traffic using RTP is sent directly to the CUCM from the IP phone.
- B.Signaling traffic using SCCP/SIP is sent directly to the CUCMfrom the IP phone.
- C.Voice bearer stream traffic flows through the CUCMserver to maintain QoS policy.
- D.Voice bearer stream traffic flows direct from phone to phone.
Answer : [B,D]
Which of the following is true of SRST?
- A.SRST allows IP phones in a branch to be controlled by the local router in the event that WAN failure causes a loss of connectivity to the CUCM.
- B.SRST performs dynamic gateway services, allowing keepalives and signaling to be sent over the backup PSTN link.
- C.The NM-SRST module is supported on the 2900 and 3900 series ISR platforms only.
- D.SRST is a legacy feature; the replacement feature set is called Service Advertisement Framework.
Answer : [A]
Call Admission Control serves what purpose?
- A.Limiting user access to toll calls (for example, preventing unauthorized long-distance calling).
- B.Throttling the number of concurrent call attempts to prevent Code Yellow events.
- C.Rerouting calls over the PSTN in the event of WAN failure.
- D.Tracing malicious calls received from the PSTN to verify their origin.
- E.Preventing oversubscription of IP WAN voice bandwidth by dropping calls that exceed the configured voice queue size.
Answer : [E]
Which of the following is the only event that will trigger AAR?
- A.WAN failure
- B.CFUR rejection
- C.SRST registration
- D.Local Route Group failure
- E.CAC call rejection
- F.International Talk Like a Pirate Day
Answer : [E]