Bob asks you to provide a third DN button and a BLF Speed Dial for the Auto Parts Desk's 12 7965 IP Phones. Which of the following is the best choice?
- A.Modify the Standard User Softkey Template.
- B.Copy the Standard User Softkey Template, name it PartsDesk, and add the requested features.
- C.Copy the Standard 7965 SCCP Phone Button Template, name it PartsDesk, and add the requested features.
- D.It is not possible to add a third DN and a BLF Speed Dial to a 7965 IP Phone.
Answer : [C]
Pete recently learned that he can add his own speed dials, subscribe to phone services, and do other useful things via his User Web Page. He comes to you complaining that he can't do any of these things. Why can't Pete modify his own phone?
- A.The Active Directory GPO is limiting Pete's permissions.
- B.Pete's account needs to be associated with his phone in the Device Associations settings in his User Configuration Page.
- C.Additional licensing is required to support User Web Page functionality.
- D.Pete must be part of the CCM Super Users Group to make these changes.
Answer : [B]
Angie changes her Windows domain login password, but notices that her password for her User Web Page in CUCM has not changed. Which of the following is true?
- A.LDAP Synchronization has not been configured.
- B.Cisco Unified Services for Windows Domains has not been configured.
- C.Angie must wait 24 hours for the password to synchronize.
- D.LDAP Authentication has not been configured.
Answer : [D]
Which of the following is not true of LDAP Synchronization?
- A.End User and Application User accounts are configured only in LDAP and are replicated to CUCM.
- B.End User accounts and passwords are replicated to CUCM.
- C.LDAP checks the user accounts in CUCM and replicates only those that also exist in LDAP.
- D.End User accounts that exist in LDAP are replicated to CUCM, unless the LDAP sn attribute is blank.
Answer : [D]
Which is true of LDAP Synchronization Agreements?
- A.The User Search Base defines the point in the tree where CUCM begins searching. CUCM can search all branches below that point.
- B.The User Search Base defines the point in the tree where CUCM begins searching. CUCM can search all branches above and below that point.
- C.The User Search Base must specify the root of the domain; LDAP Custom Filters must be used to limit the search returns.
- D.All Synchronization Agreements must run on a regular scheduled basis.
- E.Only one Synchronization Agreement can be made with a single LDAP system.
Answer : [A]