How many administrative web interfaces does CUCM provide?
Answer : [C]
The account named CMMasterAdmin was created at install as the application Administration account. The account named CMPlatformAdmin was created as the Platform Administration account. Which two CUCM interfaces can CMMasterAdmin not log into?
- A.Unified CM Administration
- B.Unified Serviceability
- C.Unified OS Administration
- D.Disaster Recovery System
Answer : [C, D]
Which of the following best describes the interaction between CUCM Users, Groups, and Roles?
- A.User accounts can be assigned a Role, which defines the users' administrative role in the company. Users may be placed into Groups to allow simpler directory searches.
- B.User Groups are associated with one or more Roles that define a level of privilege to an application's resources. The user inherits those privileges when they are added to the Group.
- C.Of the 24 Roles defined by default, only 12 are active. Others must be activated via the Unified Serviceability interface.
- D.One Group and one Role are defined by default (the Standard CCM Super Users Group and the Standard CCM Admin Users Role). Other custom Groups and Roles can be defined by the administrator
Answer : [B]
Bob needs to restart the TFTP service on a CUCM server. Where can he do this?
- A.Unified Serviceability > Tools > Service Activation
- B.Unified Serviceability > Tools > Control Center > Feature Services
- C.Unified Serviceability > Tools > Control Center > Network Services
- D.Only at the command line
Answer : [B]
Cisco Unity Connection provides five web-based administrative interfaces. Which one of the following is not one of them?
- A.Cisco Unified Serviceability
- B.Disaster Recovery System
- C.Cisco Unity Connection Serviceability
- D.Cisco Unified OS Administration
- E.Cisco Unity Connection Administration
- F.Cisco Unified Messaging Administration
Answer : [F]