What is the simplest method you can use to have an ephone-dn respond to an internal four-digit extension as well as a ten-digit DID number?
- A.Create incoming translation patterns assigned to the dial-peer.
- B.Use partitions and calling search spaces.
- C.Assign a secondary number using the "number" command.
- D.Assign a calling party transformation mask.
Answer : [C]
You want to assign the directory number 1000 (ephone-dn 5) to the third line button on a Cisco 7961 IP Phone (ephone 12). What syntax accomplishes this task?
- A.button 3:1000
- B.button 12:3:1000
- C.button 5:3:12
- D.button 3:5
Answer : [D]
You want to verify the line assignment and registration status of the IP phones currently supported by CME. Which of the following show commands provides this information?
- A.show run
- B.show ephone
- C.show voip ephone registration
- D.show voip registration
Answer : [B]
Before CCP enables you to configure any phones or extensions, what component must you configure?
- A.Dynamic routing protocol
- B.Static route to the CME system
- C.Telephony service
- D.Unity express voicemail
Answer : [C]
Which of the following is the only required field when adding a user account using CCP?
- B.First Name
- C.Last Name
Answer : [A]