Which of the following products would support integrated FXS ports?
- A.Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- B.Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- C.Cisco Unified Presence
- D.Cisco Unity Connection
Answer : [A]
Which of the following signaling methods can CME use for endpoint control? (Choose two.)
Answer : [A, B]
Two users are talking on Cisco IP Phones to each other in the same office. Midway through the call, an administrator reboots the CME router. What happens to the current call?
- A.The call is immediately disconnected.
- B.The call disconnects once the TCP keepalive between the Cisco IP Phones and the CME router fails
- C.The call remains active; however, no supplemental features (such as hold, transfer, etc...) are available for the remainder of the call.
- D.The call remains active, and the Cisco IP Phones enable SIP Proxy mode for RTP.
Answer : [C]
Which of the following equipment allows the CME router to convert analog audio into VoIP packets?
- B.Digital Signal Processor
- C.SIP CODEC conversion
- D.CODEC IOS enablement
Answer : [B]
Each Unity Express module supports a different number of ports. What does the port value indicate?
- A.Number of concurrent calls the module supports
- B.Number of voicemail boxes the module supports
- C.Number of imported mailboxes the module supports
- D.Amount of storage space the module supports
Answer : [A]