Cisco Unified Presence supplies which of the following capabilities? (Choose two.)
- A.Cisco Unified Personal Communicator
- B.Enterprise IM Solution
- C.Visible status indicators of IP Phone users
- D.Multipoint audio and HD video
Answer : [B, C]
Which of the following governs the number of concurrent calls supported by a Cisco Unity Connection server?
- A.Trunk Ports
- B.Voicemail Ports
- C.SIP Proxy Server
- D.CUCM SCCP Hunt Group
Answer : [B]
When run on a single server, Cisco Unity Connection can support up to 20,000 mailboxes. When combining two Cisco Unity Connection servers in an active/active redundancy pair, how many mailboxes are supported?
Answer : [A]
How many call processing servers does Cisco support adding in a CUCM cluster?
Answer : [E]
If a CUCM Publisher server fails, which of the following events occur?
- A.A CUCM Subscriber takes over Publisher functions until the original Publisher server preempts the role.
- B.A CUCM Subscriber takes over Publisher functions permanently; if the original Publisher server returns, it is demoted to a Subscriber role.
- C.Administrative access to the CUCM database becomes read-only; user-facing features are writable to the Subscriber.
- D.Outside calling is disabled until the CUCM Publisher returns to the network.
Answer : [C]